Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tulsa SPCA Lonely Hearts Club Pet of the Week

Jovial Jersey, LOOKING FOR (YOUR) LOVE
Hello everyone I’m Jersey. I am 2 years old. I was found by the cruelty investigator in January after he received a tip about a stray dog. When he found me I led him straight to my puppies. I was nearly starving myself, but I was still doing my best to feed my family. I am a smart, energetic, affectionate girl that likes to play hard! I prefer to play with male dogs, but I have been known to get along with like-minded females. I love playing fetch and keep away, but my favorite ways to stay in shape are: long walks or runs and wrestling with my doggie friends. 
I’m also a good snuggler. I enjoy giving and receiving lots of affection. So if you want a friend to motivate you to get outdoors and get some fresh air, and or keep you company after a long day at the office I’m your girl! 
It is unlikely that I have ever had a home of my own, so I will require some basic training, but I already know my basic commands, and I learned them lickety-split. I will learn how to live in a house quickly and look forward to having a soft place to rest my head every night! 

Please look at my photo album so you can see just how much fun I am, or visit me at the Tulsa SPCA this weekend! Tell them Jersey girl sent you.


Beautiful Girl
Jersey the water baby
Jersey loves to go for a jog














Pets at the Tulsa SPCA become Lonely Hearts when some or all of the following items apply:
• lived at the TSPCA for at least six months 
• have special needs such as a health  
   consideration 
• may require tall fencing 
• may be a senior citizen
• may be shy when meeting new people
• Size, big dogs are slower to find their new homes simply due to their size 
To encourage adoption of Lonely Hearts, we offer 50 percent off the regular adoption fee: Cats are $35, and Dogs are $45. There are several Lonely Hearts waiting to meet their forever friends at the TSPCA. See them on Tulsa SPCA Adoptable Pets , they are identified with a heart symbol next to their names.



















No comments:

Post a Comment